12.64° overcast clouds
You or someone in your family may be asked to self-isolate for a number of reasons, including:
- Symptoms in your household.
- A confirmed case in your household.
- Contacted by Test and Trace due to contact with a confirmed case.
- The closure of your child's bubble due to a confirmed/suspected case in school.
- Local/National Restrictions, e.g. Lockdown.
Please read the specific advice and guidance that you are provided with, as this may be different in your personal circumstances.
If isolating at home, a range of services are available to parents/carers. This includes:
- You can request support, (or a referral from school) for the NHS Volunteer Responders service. There are a range of services available, including telephone calls to check on wellbeing, shopping support and transportation help.
- If relevant to you, please check the Government website to see if you can claim financial support while self-isolating. (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/test-and-trace-support-payment-scheme-claiming-financial-support/claiming-financial-support-under-the-test-and-trace-support-payment-scheme)
- If you are eligible for Free School Meals, school will automatically apply for a voucher through the national voucher system. These are equal to £15 per week, per pupil. You should be receiving vouchers by email to the address registered with school. Please call or email the school office if you need any further help of support regarding this. Please also be aware that the national voucher scheme is unlikely to cover school breaks/half term, but we will ensure you are updated on what support will be available. H&F have regularly stepped in to support families during breaks through a separate voucher scheme and we are hopeful this will continue.
- If for any reason you are struggling to support your family, or due to Covid-19 cannot get hold of the food you need, various boroughs are now offering additional support. As a school we are able to make referrals to the Hammersmith & Fulham Foodbank for deliveries and we urge parents/carers to contact school rather than go hungry. You can contact us, or find out more at: https://hammersmithfulham.foodbank.org.uk
- As support differs from borough to borough, please select yours from the list below to see what other services are available in your area:
- Hammersmith & Fulham residents: Please call - 020 8753 6681, if you need help and advice, or visit this link: (https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/help-residents-facing-hardship-or-difficulties)
- Kensington & Chelsea residents: Please call - 020 7361 4025, if you need help and advice, or visit this link: (https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/new-shopping-delivery-service-vulnerable-and-isolated-residents-launches)
- Westminster residents: Please call - 0207 641 1222, if you need help and advice, or visit this link: (https://www.westminster.gov.uk/coronavirus-advice-vulnerable-residents)
- Ealing residents: Please call - 020 8825 7170, if you need help and advice, or visit this link: (https://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/201264/help_for_residents/2665/support_and_advice_for_residents_during_covid-19)