23.81° broken clouds
Homework and Firefly
The school has moved all homework and remote learning to our Firefly learning platform.
We are very pleased to hear pupils and parents reporting a significant improvement in independence and work completed at home through this new system.
Benefits of using Firefly include:
- Personalised tasks (pupils only see what is set specifically for them),
- Personalised feedback from staff (where this is required),
- Work completed within Firefly, rather than downloading/printing/sending via post,
- Opportunities to work with any technology, including an app for smart phones,
- Secure access to homework and Live Learning (video link),
- Helping the school to understand the number of pupils accessing learning and completing tasks.
To access Firefly and start completing homework, go to: https://woodlane.fireflycloud.net/ and enter your username and password.
If you need your username and password resent to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download the app by clicking here:
The school's code which you will need for the app is: WOODLANE
You will also need the username and password to be able to access the app.
Ms Islam has created a video to show you how to access Firefly and how to join live learning opportunities from home.
Please contact school if you require additional information.