8.56° overcast clouds
You or someone in your family may be asked to self-isolate for a number of reasons, including:
- Symptoms in your household.
- A confirmed case in your household.
- Contacted by Test and Trace due to contact with a confirmed case.
- The closure of your child's bubble due to a confirmed/suspected case in school.
Please read the specific advice and guidance that you are provided with, as this may be different in your personal circumstances.
If isolating at home, a range of services are available to parents/carers. This includes:
- You can request support (or a referral from school) for the NHS Volunteer Responders service. There are a range of services available, including telephone calls to check on wellbeing, shopping support and transportation help.
- If relevant to you, but please check the Government website to see if you can claim financial support while self-isolating. (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/test-and-trace-support-payment-scheme-claiming-financial-support/claiming-financial-support-under-the-test-and-trace-support-payment-scheme)
- If you are eligible for Pupil Premium, school can order a fresh food bag for families self-isolating. We will be in touch to discuss this when you begin self-isolating.
- Various boroughs are now offering a support line to help with picking up essential items etc. Please find your specific borough below:
- Kensington & Chelsea : call this number to discuss 020 7361 4025 or visit this link: (https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/new-shopping-delivery-service-vulnerable-and-isolated-residents-launches)