6.24° light rain
Self-Evaluation and School Improvement (2023-2024)
Woodlane High School's Self-Evaluation and School Improvement Plan can be downloaded below.
Headline Priorities 2023/2024 are as follows:
- Further raise progress and outcomes in Science to ensure they meet the school's 'outstanding' threshold.
- Ensure reading practices are high profile, promoting our 'love to read' agenda.
- Reduce 10 highest office referred pupils' behaviour incidents, reducing their office referrals by at least 25% (this will also support the reduction of behaviour incidents of pupils in receipt of pupil premium).
- Ensure the RE (+ Geography) curriculum is board, balanced and offers challenge.
- Ensure the Woodlane staff team is strong, with complimentary skills.
See School Improvement Plan 2023-2024