14.1° scattered clouds
Self-Evaluation and School Improvement (2021-2022)
Woodlane High School's Self-Evaluation and School Improvement Plan can be downloaded below.
Headline Priorities 2021/2022 are as follows:
- Raise the proportion of pupils who meet and exceed expected progress and outcomes in Science.
- Raise the proportion of pupils who meet and exceed expected progress and outcomes in Maths.
- Ensure the progress and outcomes of pupils on our MMH pathway is in line with their peers.
- Maintain strong mental health and wellbeing support for staff and pupils.
- Introduce a KS4 nurture class to provide an appropriate pathway for our lowest ability pupils.