5.24° scattered clouds
Self-Evaluation and School Improvement (2020-2021)
Woodlane High School's Self-Evaluation and School Improvement Plan can be downloaded below.
Headline Priorities 2020/21 are as follows:
1. Ensure the school can operate under the increased pressures of Covid-19, including.
- Opening safely to all pupils.
- Providing outstanding teaching and learning within the school.
- Providing outstanding provision for those pupils unable to attend the school.
- Ensuring all pupils have the opportunity to catch up.
2. Further develop the school’s use of technology.
3. Align/integrate MMH pupils with the main school.
4. Maintain strong mental health and well-being support for staff and pupils.
Download our full SEF/SIP for this year below.
For information regarding the school's self-evaluation and improvement plan from previous years, including our evaluation for 2019/20, please download the document below.