20.31° clear sky
School Self-Evaluation and Improvement Plan (Priorities 2019 – 2020)
- Maintain outstanding teaching and learning to ensure the vast majority of pupils make substantial and sustained progress.
- Raise the proportion of pupils who meet and exceed expected progress and outcomes in Science.
- Maintain strong mental health and well-being support for staff and pupils.
- Develop and refine the medical needs unit provision.
- Introduce a nurture class to provide the highest quality education for our lowest ability pupils.
For further information please view the full SEF/SIP below.