11.83° broken clouds
I want my school to be a safe and happy place where I can succeed in learning.
These simple rules help me succeed:
- I will ensure that my behaviour demonstrates my understanding of the school's values.
- I work hard and do my best
- I follow adult instructions
- I help others when I can
- I wait my turn quietly and put my hand up when I want to speak
- I listen carefully when someone else is talking
- I am kind, gentle and honest
- I walk in the corridors
- I don’t fight or tease others
- I follow school routines at break and lunch
- I look after property
- I put litter in the bins
I show consideration towards others and behave responsibly and safely.
I follow the school's e-safety code at all times.