8.2° overcast clouds
Designated Safeguarding Lead
Who are the Designated Safeguarding Lead(s)?
- Miss Maynard (Headteacher)
- Mr Morgan (Deputy Head)
What is a Designated Safeguarding Lead?
- First point of contact for all staff to gain advice if they are concerned about a pupil.
- Have a higher level of training.
- Raise awareness of safeguarding, ensuring staff are trained appropriately.
- Keep relevant polices up-to-date and ensure they are followed by all staff.
- Ensure staff are recruited safely.
- Make referrals when required.
- Contact relevant support agencies when required.