9° broken clouds
At Woodlane High school we are committed in creating and sustaining a safe, positive and inclusive environment for all pupils and staff. We believe that all pupils and staff have the right to be protected from bullying and abusive behaviour.
Woodlane High School takes a zero tolerance stance on bullying.
- Regular teaching of Internet safety
- Regularly teaching of anti-bullying strategies in PSCHE
- Peer support mentors
- Anti-bullying pupil reference groups
- Anti-bullying assemblies and tutor sessions
- All bullying incidents are logged and appropriate support or sanction actioned
- Support provided to both those who have been bullied and the pupil displaying bullying behaviour