12.65° clear sky
The senior leadership team and governors have made the precautionary decision to close the school. The decision has been made due to a suspected case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the increased vulnerabilities of our pupils.
While I understand that this news may cause concern, please be advised that the case is currently unconfirmed. We ask that all families are extra vigilant and follow the government guidelines during the closure, looking out for any possible symptoms. Should you, your child or anyone in your family develop symptoms and you are concerned please contact NHS 111 to seek advice and let the school know by emailing email@example.com. Please see NHS advice attached.
The school will therefore be closed from Tuesday 17th March 2020 and will likely remain closed for the remainder of the term into the Easter Break, however this will be reviewed later in the week and communicated via the school website.
Please ensure you regularly check the school website for further information.
In efforts to ensure pupils have access to curriculum material we will be posting daily homework tasks on the school website www.woodlane.lbhf.sch.uk/page/?title=Homework&pid=193. Details are as follows:
- We ask that all pupils complete the set tasks each day.
- Tasks will be posted before 10.30 each day, during term time.
- Tasks will remain on the website for two days, they will then be removed to make way for the next task.
- Tasks will be differentiated to enable you or your child to select the most appropriate level.
You are invited to, either:
- Collate homework in the wallet provided and hand in on return to school.
- Collate homework on a USB and hand in on return to school.
- Email tasks to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note homework will be marked on return to school.
We send our best wishes to all our pupils and their families, we truly wish you good health and happiness during this challenging time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the school email if you require any further information.