8.51° overcast clouds
Outstanding Ofsted Inspection Outcome
Following our Section 5 full Ofsted inspection on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd May 2019. We are delighted to inform you that we achieved outstanding in all categories, as follows:
- Overall effectiveness – Outstanding
- Effectiveness of leadership and management – Outstanding
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment – Outstanding
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare – Outstanding
- Outcomes for pupils – Outstanding
Please find our final inspection report attached which details some of the amazing work which takes place at Woodlane every day.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank all our pupils, parents/carers, staff and governors for their hard work, support and dedication to our wonderful school. This is a shared outcome which belongs to us all!