In this section...
School Self-Evaluation and Improvement Plan (Priorities 2018 – 2019)
- Explore and refine subject specific qualifications to ensure qualifications are accessible and pupils' accredited outcomes reflect their progress.
- Develop and shape new Lead Practitioner role to ensure EHCPs are reviewed/delivered effectively and pupils meet their EHCP outcomes.
- Raise the quality of TA and Apprentice support to consistently outstanding to ensure the vast majority of pupils make substantial and sustained progress.
- Close the 50% gap in the proportion of 'Girls' who meet and exceed expected outcomes in Maths and the 10% gap in the proportion of 'Girls' who exceed expected outcomes in Maths.
- Further improve the behaviour of key groups, 'Black African' 'White Other' 'Girls, particularly Year 10' 'ASD' and 'SEMH.
For further information please view the full SEF/SIP which will appear very soon or contact Claire Maynard.