In this section...
We value pupil voice, your voice! Here are just some of the ways for you to share your views:
- School council – gives you the opportunity to have your say and make real changes to Woodlane.
- Pupil reference groups – focused subjects are discussed and your ideas shared.
- Pupil questionnaires – you can provide your individual views on Woodlane.
- Assembly – pupils are asked for their contributions in every assembly.
- Book Look – pupils are asked key questions to explore the quality of teaching and learning, assessment, marking and feedback at Woodlane.
- Democratic voting – pupils shape decisions through voting.
- Every Child Matters interviews – a range of questions are asked to see where they may need support.
- Target setting – pupils are involved in reviewing and setting their own targets.
- Annual Reviews – pupils are asked a range of questions and asked for their general feedback on their school experience and their progress.
- Open door policy – the senior managers will always make time to speak with you if there is anything you wish to discuss.