In this section...
School Improvment Plan (Priorities 2015 – 2016)
- Develop a strategy of school improvement, which aims to achieve an outstanding judgement at the next Ofsted inspection.
- Raise the quality of teaching and learning to consistently outstanding, to ensure the vast majority of pupils make substantial and sustained progress from their individual starting points.
- Revise, streamline and restructure the school’s assessment procedures to ensure they are accessible to all stakeholders.
- Raise achievement in Science and DT to ensure all pupils make substantial and sustained progress from their individual starting points.
- Improve the school’s homework practices to increase pupil independence and raise the number of pupils making the highest levels of progress possible.