In this section...
School Improvment Plan (Priorities 2016 – 2017)
- Explore and select alternative subject specific qualifications to ensure qualifications are accessible and pupils' accredited outcomes reflect their progress.
- Raise achievement in Science, DT and Computing to ensure all pupils make substantial and sustained progress from their individual starting points in all subjects.
- Ensure at least 97% of pupils meet and 50% exceed expected progress in Science, DT and Computing.
- Raise accredited outcomes for pupils receiving Pupil Premium ensuring outcomes reflect the substantial and sustained progress made by other pupils.
- Further improve the behaviour and attendance of identified key groups, 'Girls', 'Black Caribbean', 'White British' and 'Pupil Premium'.