In this section...
Pupil Questionnaire 2016/2017 - Results
We recently gained the views of our pupils through our annual pupil questionnaire. The full analysis can be found below, however here is a quick summary:
- On average 95% of pupils agreed/strongly agreed with the statements (all set in the positive mode). This has increased from 94% last academic year.
- 93% of pupils believe Woodlane is a good school.
- 100% of pupils believe they are taught well. This has increased from 99% last academic year.
- 96% of pupils believe teachers expect them to work hard and do their best.
- 94% of pupils think their work is assessed helpfully so they can see how to improve it.
- 88% of pupils believe that pupils at Woodlane behave well. This is our lowest scoring question.
- 97% of pupils feel the school deals with any problems so they feel safe. 2 pupils stated they do not feel safe.
- 99% of pupils have an adult in school they can talk to if they have a problem. 1 pupil feels they do not have someone they can talk to.
- 93% of pupils believe staff treat all pupils fairly and with respect.
- 94% of pupils believe the school helps them to be independent.
- 96% of pupils believe the school is interested in their views.
- 91% of pupils think worthwhile homework is set regularly. This has increased from 83% last academic year.
- 96% of pupils believe the school is well run.